Algarve Transfers Terms and Conditions
1. Payment must be settled prior to the vehicle's departure.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client must accept, our terms and conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Where YOR Travel book for travel on services provided by operators other than YOR Travel we do so as agents for the operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
5. The confirmation email is your reservation. This must be presented to the driver or representative for both the outward and return trip.
6. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or fax directly with us 3 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
7. Customers are entitled to cancel the reservation by email or phone.
8. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a golf bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, YOR Travel reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
9. YOR Travel reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
10. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
11. Smoking is not permitted in YOR Travel vehicles.
12. YOR Travel will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. YOR Travel will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Portuguese law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
13. YOR Travel will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
14. If YOR Travel fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, YOR Travel will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by YOR Travel for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
15. YOR Travel shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to 1300 € euro per passenger.
16. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
17. Portuguese Law will govern these conditions in all respects.